Social Media Medical Marketing can be a very effective way to get new patients into your office. Many believe it is the way of the future and we definitely think it can help your online patient conversion and your ability to get more patients into the office.
Services like FaceBook, Linked, YouTube, Twitter etc all have very unique purposes from a marketing standpoint. The first reason to do it, even if you are not a believer in social media medical marketing yet, is for the tremendous SEO value these sites bring to you. They can and will help your search results. That in itself makes it worth it.
Many clients don’t realize
- You don’t have to have a video to be on YouTube.
- You don’t need to tweet hourly or daily for it to work well for you
- You don’t have to be an active FaceBooker to really get patients from these sites
- You don’t have to blog every week to get better placement online.
- Because Wellsites can do it for you.
To learn more about our social media medical marketing programs feel free to call or email us today.