Mobile Website Design For Health Medical and Dental : Latest Research
Despite smartphone penetration in Australia increasing with two-thirds of the adult population now owning one, 60% of large advertisers do not have a responsive website design.
The latest mobile website design research shows:
- 50% of people said that even if they like a business, they will use them less often if the website isn’t mobile-friendly. (Source – Google)
- When people visited a mobile-friendly site, 74% of people say they’re more likely to return to that site in the future (Source – Google)
- 67% of mobile users say that when they visit a mobile-friendly site, they’re more likely to buy a site’s product or service(Source – Google)
- That today in Australia two thirds of Australians now own a smartphone . This is 15 per cent more than in last year. (Source – Ads Product Marketing)
Our mobile website design solutions are integrated into your existing Wellsites website. We believe that having a separate website is a lot of unnecessary administration.
So what does that mean if you already have an online business?
It means you’re in a good position to benefit from the boom. It also means you should be considering a mobile website design for your business to ensure you don’t lose any advantage you now have over your competition.
What are the benefits of a mobile version of my site?
The main benefits are speed and ease of use. Although smart phones already allows for web connectivity, creating a mobile website design for your site will;
- Provide faster functionality
- Allow greater connectivity with your customers
- Bypass geographic restrictions
By providing visitors with the easiest possible access to your business, you increase your chance of a sale and gain an edge over your competitors.