Wellsites specialise in mobile website development.
Mobile devices outsell desktop and notebook computers and they are increasingly being used as the first option when conducting web searches particularly when the user is out-and-about. It is estimated that in 2014, more people will use mobile devices than PC to get online and current statistics indicate that searches have grown by 400% since 2010
Your website needs to be usable with current and future mobile devices to ensure your customers can find you wherever they are. Wellsites can design your website to automatically display optimised viewing layouts for visitors using smart phones.
We ensure the website is designed for viewing on any device regardless of the screen size with particular attention to how it looks on iPhone, Android, Blackberry and iPad.
How Mobile Websites Work
We add a customized script to your mobile website design which detects users who are using mobile devices. Once a visitor is detected that is using a mobile device to browse your website, they are redirected to the mobile version of your site.
Mobile Website Design – The Mobile Version Of Your Website
The mobile version of your site is basically a scaled down version of your website that is formatted to be viewable on mobile phones. It includes:
- Our mobile website design with your logo in the header
- A short description of your business
- Up to 4 call to action buttons from the mobile website home page
- Your phone number which is programmed to initiate a call on the visitors phone when clicked
- Your address which is programmed to open Google maps when clicked
- A link to your full site for phones with full web browsers
- Up to 6 pages of mobile optimized content